Source Your Ketamine Supply Legally
Let us first break down what ketamine is. Ketamine is essentially a Hallucinogenic/Dissociative anesthetic. Generally found in dentist chambers, authorized Hospitals.
Its monitored use can lead to painkilling and therapeutic sensations.
Although ketamine has not been studied as much as other pharmaceutical drugs for painkilling, so far it has proven to be one of the safer drugs that can be used as a Hallucinogen.
- When used in a monitored environment, it has proven to be a very good sedative.
- The method of using ketamine is very simple. It can be injected directly or put into the body through I V easily.
- The use of ketamine should always be done under proper supervision Although it does not require any electric supply, oxygen supply, or any highly trained staff.
- Cause it is so easy to use, it is considered to be very effective in emergencies. In the case of poor countries, or war grounds or disaster zones, this drug is estimated to be extremely helpful and effective.
- The price of ketamine, which is available under legal associations in the market, is much lower than that of other drugs. For doctors that have their dental clinics, or practise by themselves, it is very economically sound.
- When used under supervision, ketamine has proven to be an Exceptionally well analgesic
- In lower doses, ketamine is proven to be a very good painkilling medication. Because most of the painkilling medication available in the market nowadays, has an addictive effect, ketamine is considered one of the safer options. Although ketamine does exhibit some examples of addictive nature, it is still much safer than some of the drugs that use morphine derivatives to produce pain-killing medications.
- Although unconventional and slightly risky in comparison to most other treatments, APA in 2007 noted ketamine to be “ off label “ for people that have treatment-resistant depression. This type of depression is very dangerous for the people that have them, and as the name suggests it is not easily curable with most conventional medications. Although they do not advise ketamine to be a standardised depression medication, they did note it to be off label.
Although ketamine has several well-known advantages characteristics it is good to know some of the precautions and steps to take before using the drug on a patient.
Patients with the following conditions are off-limits in terms of having ketamine as one of their sedative options:
- Patients with glaucoma
- Patients with coronary artery disease: although it does not seem to have any effect on artery dilation, ketamine does seem to increase blood pressure which might end up being fatal to the patient. In any case, it is not worth taking the risk.
- Thyroid: whether it be hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, it has not been checked whether ketamine has any adverse or positive effects on them.
- Patients with chest pain: as mentioned before ketamine is not known to have any effects on artery dilation. It does however increase blood pressure, which in turn puts pressure on the heart of the patient.
- Acute alcohol intoxication: For patients that are already intoxicated with alcohol, the doctor should accompany them home.
Ketamine can only be bought by authorized sources such as authorized hospitals and medical practitioners.